12.26.2010

40-5 days

Well folks, I'm past my due date. But I got to celebrate Christmas, Williams style. All the pictures I have of me on Christmas Eve/Christmas day I don't think I look at ALL pregnant, i think it's the funny angle of the camera. So I have for your enjoyment 2 separate occasions on which I wore the SAME maternity sweater. You can't blame a girl for wearing the one fancy shirt she can still fit in, can you?

Christmas party (Dec 13- 38 weeks, 5 days)

Christmas Eve (40 weeks, 2 days)

Josh and I had a wonderful time being taken care of and having our last "child" Christmas at Aunt Cheri's house. Santa came and filled our stockings and we got so many unexpected gifts! We only wish that baby would've come....although he wouldn't count as an unexpected gift because he's supposed to be here by now.

We ate the world's largest slab of prime rib for Christmas Eve dinner as well as plenty of other delicious foods. Tom and Mary (Mary who is Kendall's cousin/older sister) and their kids: Talia, Landen, and Madilyn spent the night at Cheri's house as well. They're the adorable kids featured with Josh and me above. And this picture shows our "Santa faces". I was channeling Grandpa, I think.

So. I have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow morning and my induction is set for Thursday. I'm not miserable in any way, except I wish the baby would come. I'm starting to get nervous about recovering before school starts. Other than that, Josh and I are doing good!

3 comments:

  1. You are just so cute! I already posted that on Facebook, but you should know here too. I'm only kind of sad I won't get to see you so bigly pregnant one last time. BUT we'll be in town at 9:15 on Thursday morning so maybe..? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were honored to have You & Josh with US this Christmas! There couldn't be a more congenial couple. That little baby is lucky to be coming to your home! Now, he's just letting you know who is in charge! XOX

    ReplyDelete