9.20.2011

OhKay

I'm posting this just to get another thing up here. I'm a lazy lazy person and I've been procrastinating the blogging for days and weeks and months. My apologies. Also, blog will stay private for now since most of you said you'd still read anyway. Awww you're the best.



Henry is almost 9 months. He can crawl like a maniac and he will only sit still if he's tired or hurt. Or around strangers. H gets suuuuper cuddly and shy around strangers. It's cute.

Also, he waves. Sometimes. And he claps. I still haven't documented those and I know I need to before either change. Henry laughs more now, and he always has a smile for Josh and I. He has to get pretty comfortable around strangers before he starts smiling and talking. He also babbles like it's his job sometimes. He can say "momom", "dadad", "yaya", and "gaga". Though I am fairly certain he still doesn't know who she is.

This kid pulls himself up on everything, and has even started standing without holding any thing! He can stand for a good few seconds before falling over. He's going to be walking so soon.

In all, Henry is a joy. It's so fun to be home with and around him. I look forward to coming home to him every Monday and Wednesday when I'm away at school/work. Much love!

k&j

5 comments:

  1. I need to see this kid so badly! When can we skype?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Henry IS such a joy. I love his clap! He is so cute I could keep him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Family Rule: HR's monthiversary pictures should always be shirtless. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What?! He's crawling and standing! I've got to see this.

    ReplyDelete