1.09.2012

Major

Okay, I've been major slacking. I am going to do this in some bite-sized chunks so I don't get overwhelmed about spending 100 hours on a catch up blog. Ready?

I GRADUATED! I am so happy. I passed all my classes and my diploma is coming in the mail. I don't feel a huge sense of accomplishment or grandeur, but my happiness mostly manifests as a giant weight that I don't have any more. Like how if I want to I can just spend my days playing Wii Fit, playing with Henry, and being obsessed with stay-at home mom things like organization, cleaning, and decorating. I love this new life. Well, so far anyway. I'm only 1 day in to the new semester and life of Josh working 30+ hrs a week and doing school. I'll keep you updated. Probably.

I think my son is adorable. So I'm posting this video. There's nothing all too important about it except I sometimes remember I should be taking more videos and pictures and this is what I get.



Also, two pictures. Henry being cute in some winter clothes.



The ornament/decoration I made for my moms and sister for Christmas. I spent waaay too much time making these and it's a pretty large reason why I haven't blogged in 2 months. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. YEAH!...you're a college grad! Isn't life great? So happy for you. And that little Henry is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be honest, not quite enough Kendall to keep my happy in this post, but I guess I should be grateful for what I can get:) Congrats on graduation! One of the best feelings ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best birthday/Christmas gift ever! Loooooooooove it. Also, that baby is just the best. BRING HIM BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute ornaments! So sweet and sentimental!

    Congrats about graduating - that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a way cool gift, though. Truly a treasure and a real keeper. Thank you. Okay, talking about the handmade gift, although Henry is a keeper, too.

    ReplyDelete