5.10.2012

More Shamelessness

I've been spending most of my days feeding Charlie and avoiding Henry disasters. There was a moment when I was sitting on the couch, nursing Char, and Henry jumped off the ottoman into my arms/on Charlie's face when I thought this was never going to work out (having two kids, gonna send hens to boarding school for a couple weeks) but since then he really has been a complete angel with Charlie. He likes to watch him when he's sleeping, and when I'm nursing Charlie he comes up and rubs his hair a bit before moving on to ear pulling and eye poking. He has learned a lot of facial features because it's much easier to learn with your very own mannequin.

I'm planning on posting the birth story, but be warned its really the opposite of dramatic and is quite short. But still kind of interesting. And I love being a mom of two. There is nothing like having a newborn.

Cheers!

7 comments:

  1. So sweet! Charlie just looks like a doll. I'm glad that Henry is taking it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little guy! I love seeing the photos you post to Instagram so keep them coming! I am so excited to meet this little one. I love him already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of the brothers together. SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are the best Mom in the world! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Mother's Day mama! I agree with every comment above mine. Late June needs to hurry up and GET here so I can meet that lil guy. XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There really is NOTHING like it! Your post brings back a lot of memories of the crazy breastfeeding-while-entertaining-a-toddler moments, and even then, it STILL makes me all nostalgic! That's saying something! haha

    Good luck, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to need to come over lots and get some newborn snuggles because you're making me go crazy waiting for my little guy to get here!

    ReplyDelete