9.13.2012

No Good Reasons

I have run out of reasons to delay this return to the bloggersphere.  We are officially moved in to our new apartment (minus a box here or there) and I have both boys in bed and have spent too many nights perusing Hulu to see what shows I should watch while I wait for fall TV to start up again, so....

We're Back.

I am re-capping the summer for my conscience with some pictures with captions.  The format will probably be terrible but once this is done maybe I can start the blogging with some current events.  


The size of my babies when we left.

Mal getting married and all

More wedding

So proud of our little girl.

Mal and awesome woman who made it all possible. (sort of...but seriously Alyssa is the best)

Cuter cousins could not be found

Working magic on the 4th of July

Fun with Gpa Williams

SLEEP!

Played with Alaina this summer.

Saw a deer in Grandma's backyard and it changed Henry's life

Also a sucker for Chevy's cause we ate there 5 times in 4 weeks.  Free dessert?

Watched lots of Olympics till swimming and gymnastics ended

The story of Kino's summer.

Oregon City Trolley

Henry at his cutest.

Went on a fancy date with Abbey and Jacob.  Also enjoyed living closer to them than we may ever live in our lives.

Henry starting to play with Charlie.  So sweet.

ANNIVERSARY GETAWAY HALLELUJAH. (3 years! Heaven and my first night away from children since Henry's birth!)

Melts your heart sort of.

Just hanging with the VS pink dog at the mall.

Yes I crafted this from a nail polish covered dark wood table.

Lots of walks with Grandma Calvert

Sleep!

Charlie super excited that Josh has a stethoscope. (so proud of Josh and that Med School has finally started!!)

Learned how to color.  Is allowed to do whatever he wants at Grandma and Grandpa's.

Aunt Nat the Great.

I will miss living with Nat...we'll be reunited at Christmas!

Henry is all about trucks, ALL THE TIME.


4 comments:

  1. I loved every single bit of this post! I can't believe how handsome your little guys are... They must have LOVED getting so much Grandma time too, especially with no rules! :) So excited for you guys to have started doctor-school. Wow and wow! Best of luck to Josh AND to his supportive wife (and those 2 sweet munchkins)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! Congrats on the anniversary getaway! You are a saint of a mother and you deserve it! One of my favorites was that first pic of your two babies in diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could like every single one of these pictures! I love them all and your captions. Thanks for the update. I wish I lived closer to you. :( Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boo blogger didn't post my comment. I love all of these because they remind me of our summer of dreams! I miss you so so much already. XO!

    ReplyDelete