4.14.2011

This makes me excited.

As a mother, I should be watching less television. I hope I kick the habit when I start having a toddler who roams around (crawling or rolling and whatnot) but as a mother right now who spends a lot of time cleaning and talking to her baby with the TV on in the background, this makes me really excited.
2 Soap Operas (the bane of my daytime tv existence) are getting canceled and being replaced with health shows! Yay!

The Chew will "focus on food from EVERY angle – as a source of joy, health, family ritual, friendship, breaking news, dating, fitness, weight loss," according to the press release. Mario Batali will be one of the hosts.

The other show, tentatively titled The Revolution, will focus on health and lifestyle transformations.


My midday just got a lot less dramatic and a lot more exciting.

Read the People's Magazine article here if you're so inclined.

3 comments:

  1. YES! I knew there was a joke somewhere in those soaps getting canceled and you NAILED it. A lot less dramatic... bahahaha.

    TV 4 LIFE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the TV for the first year; next thing you know, Henry won't let you watch anything but PBS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Kendall, don't even feel guilty! Take advantage of this stage in your life when your TV isn't ruled by Elmo:)

    ReplyDelete