3.26.2012

Another Pregnancy 2 Post

Just came back from the Doctor with my last ultrasound! It was a different experience having a 3rd trimester ultrasound because, honestly, I couldn't make out a single thing the tech was "showing" us.  I feel like I do pretty good understanding and seeing stuff on ultrasounds in general, but this 3rd trimester (giant baby, apparently) ultrasound was just a blur of black and white.  That means I don't have to keep the picture of baby D's "feet" if I can't make out a single thing, right?  Oh, well.

That's me, 34 weeks pregnant. I can't decide if it's embarassing or cool that I'm wearing the same shirt in my 2 pregnancy profile pictures, but at least this way ya'll get a fair comparison. And it's fun to me to see that that baby is bigger now.  Now time for quick facts.

  • Baby D is in the 91st percentile for weight, so u/s tech thinks he'll come early or right on time. Doctor says I can be induced at 39 weeks if I want. Hm.
  • No heartburn as of late
  • I finally understand the weird nerve pain/sciatica other pregnant women complain about, cause Baby D is definitely bringing it.
  • I've lost my desire to eat vegetables. I don't mind eating fruit, but veggies seem like such a waste.
  • Can't believe I only have 6 (maybe 5?) weeks left
  • Also finding it harder to sleep during the night, and have to find time to take naps during the day instead.
  • More stretch marks! Still don't understand those.
  • Most terrifying of all, I'm starting to feel a little ready for baby #2.
End of the pregnancy talk. Now, on to more exciting things!

5 comments:

  1. you are so cute! We're going to be in utah in May and I hope we can come see your new baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! Truly glowing. :) I can't believe your pregnancy is wrapping up! Crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pregnancy talk! You seriously do look so gorgeous and glowing in that picture. You are the cutest pregnant lady ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute! I can't believe you will be a mother of 2 in no time!! (And then I will!)

    ReplyDelete