4.04.2012

Puh-regnancy

I think the worst part about pregnancy is the lack of desire to do things at night.  It's 7 and Henry is in bed (yet to fall asleep...hopefully that part happens soon) and I have 10 items on my "to do" list.  They're all fairly simple, but I would just so much rather sit at the computer or sit on the couch than do any of them.

Any suggestions?

Also, this baby is coming May 3rd unless he decides he wants to get here a little earlier, which in and of itself is a terrifying possibility.  Every day I get a little more ready, mentally, for a new baby.  As I get lazier, the prospect of having a newborn sounds more and more appealing.  And definitely the prospect of a normal sized body with normal sized clothes sounds pretty great.

That's all.
k

3 comments:

  1. I'll say this: having a newborn and a toddler is wayyyy easier than having a toddler while being pregnant. So don't feel bad about being lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I feel overwhelmed with things to do/tasks to complete (which is more often than not given my job), I make myself do ONE thing every day I don't want to do. It can be something large, it can be something small, but the consistent chipping away of that To Do list one tiny task at a time eventually gets you somewhere (minus guilt!).

    Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the normal clothes thing is a big motivator at the end of pregnancy! "Let's get this baby out and get on with life!" Been there!

    And double yes, May 3rd is coming up! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete