7.20.2010

Doctor Day

Yesterday was Doctor appointment #3. I'm officially 17 weeks along. We also got to hear Baby C's heartbeat again, which is such a relief every time. The exciting news was we set our next appointment for the 20 week find-out-baby's-gender ultrasound! We'll officially know August 10th around 9:30 AM. The "guess my baby's gender" poll will be up shortly so please put your votes in!

I TALK ABOUT VOMITING IN THE NEXT TWO PARAGRAPHS SO DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ ABOUT IT.
Today marks the first day of barf since I've been pregnant (and engaged or married, for that matter). I'm not sure if I can completely contribute the incident to pregnancy though as it was really random and kinda came out of nowhere and wasn't preceded by any true nausea. Basically, I got in the car this morning with Joshua about to run a series of errands and like 3 minutes later, I grabbed the trash bag out of the back seat of the car (lucky we actually had one today) and it was gross.

After like 3 minutes of that I felt okay and we drove to my work to get my pay stubs for the last 2 weeks. Then I used the restroom there and threw up again. Then we came straight home and I slept for an hour, did homework, went to Sammy's, and I haven't vomited since. Soooo...you be the judge on if that's pregnancy related or not.
END VOMIT STORY

This week we're in the process of moving between apartment 1 and basement apartment/home to be. It's about three blocks South East of our current place, it's a 2 bedroom beautifully renovated home. I can't wait to throw the Christmas party there this year, so ya'll better be prepared. I also got the cutest maternity swimsuit so I'm officially ready for the 7 peaks excursion of the summer.

Until next time!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment