7.11.2010

Homebound

This weekend I got to fly home to Portland for my friend, Gabbe's wedding. My Mom and Dad have done an awesome job at spoiling me-I'm already planning for our trip in a month. A list of all the fun things we got to do this weekend:
  • Chevy's for dinner on the way home from the airport. 6 chips and salsa refills
  • Burgerville strawberry milkshakes
  • Mid-morning Saturday garage sales where we left with .50 cent baby clothes, books, toys, a free couch, the prettiest changing table you've ever seen (happy birthday to me!) with a gaggle of free baby supplies, 3 maternity dresses, 3 maternity shirts, and 2 pair maternity pants.
  • Attended Gabbe and Duck's sealing
  • Helped at the wedding reception
  • Ate lots of Foushee cookies
  • Burgerville raspberry milkshake
  • Hours of guilt free reading time

Unfortunately, tomorrow marks my return to real life. I have two mid-terms to take by Wednesday so I'll be busy studyiny for those. On the bright side, I get to return home to Josh (!) and we get to start moving stuff to our new place this week! Also, I am DEFINITELY showing, which is exciting. I'll get some pregnancy pictures up in the next week or so, but in the meantime, enjoy these two pictures of my garage sale finds.

2 comments:

  1. moving...to a new place in utah or in oregon!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you're not too prissy to shop at a garage sale. Looks like EXCELLENT finds... nice to put a picture to the descriptions I got from two very excited garage sale shoppers! :)

    I really can't decide what kind of baby I'd like you to have.

    ReplyDelete