6.18.2011

Boston: 2 trips in 2 weeks

2nd day in New York we decided to get outta town and get our minds of the fact that Josh's job wasn't starting yet (with no start date in sight, whole other story) and we were in a strange tiny little place and out of our comfort zones. So we went to our little home away from home, Boston, to visit Nat. Unfortunately, I lost the camera in the unpacking the night before, so we went without a camera. Luckily, Nat had hers and she blogged all about it here. We watched TV and enjoyed air conditioning, and a variety of good eats. We also got to visit Natalie's work which is, quite possibly, the coolest work place ever. The building they lease office space from stocks food/drinks on every one of the 20 floors with different/unique things on every one of them. There is a "make your own fountain drink" on the 4th floor where you mix your own flavors with soda water, there's an ice cream machine on another floor, etc. It's fantastic. We left with our purses a little heavier.

June 8-11th we went back to see Natalie before her trek to the HOLY LAND because we wanted to! It's great having nothing but time, because we get to do whatever we want whenever we want! Luckily, this time I did have my camera so we took plenty of pictures. We also got to cross of plenty destinations on our list of things we want to do this summer.



I love history. I feel like I could've really enjoyed majoring in it. Maybe in 10 years? Also, love this picture below. It looks like we should be on a Hollister bag, no? Maybe a Hollister wanna-be for families.

And lastly, I just figured out how to do this on Picasa. Now you will see these collages everywhere this summer.

2 comments:

  1. What an adventure for the three of you. Love seeing your pictures. We miss you all. Your car is safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to state for the record I have a reason for looking so horrific. Packaging my (work) life up before a 2.5 week vacation + houseguests is a titch bit gnarly. I'll look cuter next time, PROMISE.

    Also, I NEED that photo of Henry in his sweet shades getting held up over the cityscape.

    ReplyDelete