6.29.2011

Bird face.

Henry is a really cute baby. Below you will find photographic evidence of that fact.
This is the face I get to see whenever a camera is out. He just can't help smiling (most of the time).

He's so good to let us play around. He's mischievous and curious about EVERYTHING, and he's so good natured.

He's such a cute little girl. These faces could melt the heart of the worst criminal. He melts the hearts of strangers all day every day here in New York.

Last but not least, this is his new smile. I'm sort of sad to see the open mouth smile less and less, but this "trying not to smile" smile is a pretty good alternative. We call it "the bird face".


Cute video of Henry eating rice cereal. Sorry you have to hear it. You can put it on mute if you want, same effect.

6 comments:

  1. Bird Face! I can't believe he is 6 months old. He definitely changed our lives for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. He is a good eater! I can't wait to have play dates when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that video of Henry eating. Commit! I laughed so hard. He's the cutest, smiliest baby ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't get enough of this baby. Let us all be together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love watching him eat! He dives for it! He is so cute! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I finally watched this video. I. DIE. The shoveling it in? BAH.

    ReplyDelete